Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My apologies for the cliffhanger

I'm kind of reluctant to write about good things happening at Chez Kaesea because, without fail, as soon as I say, "Things are going better," Kaesea takes a nose-dive.

Conversely, it takes me awhile to write about bad things, too... cause I just don't want to admit when things are bad.

But it's been 2 weeks since I wrote the last update and things are... well... somewhat better (she says cautiously) (don't tell Kaesea I wrote this...)

After taking the antibiotics, Kaesea's poops have been far more firm, so perhaps he was doing the "edge case" thing after all -- it wasn't the cancer, but it was some sort of infection? Maybe? But then I was away this past weekend and there were a lot of "less than solid" poops in my absence (per Bill's report -- such a devoted husband and father). So I guess our dear old man doesn't like change. Soo-prise, soo-prise!

So, we're better than we were with the last update -- more eating and more solid pooping. His weight remains the same -- disturbingly low -- but his energy has been pretty good.

I'm now calling Kaesea the Holy Grail Cat, because he says "I'm not dead yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment