Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We are still here

I know it's been over a week since my last update, which can cause our 3-4 readers some worry, so I'm making this commitment to our loyal few: If things go wrong here, I promise to update immediately.

In other words: No news is good news.

Life has been hectic here in other areas lately, so I haven't had time to sit down and write or post photos (!) but I hope to get caught up in the next day or so.

Kaesea had his usual round of chemo yesterday after taking two weeks off. He weighed 9.5 lbs, which is up a tiny bit from 9.4 last time. As always, I wish he would gain more, but I'm happy he is not losing any.

Overall, he's been doing well -- perky, playing, running around the house, loving catnip, purring, making us laugh, etc. We have finally found a cat food that he absolutely loves: Max Cat California Chicken Supreme (cat food names crack me up). He actually eats it all, which made our jaws drop when we saw it, as he usually eats 1/2-2/3 of a can before he gives up. So maybe he'll gain a bit more with that.

So... no news = good news. Thanks for sticking with us. Look for photos tomorrow or Friday.

1 comment: