Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yes, yes. Still here!

Yes, we have been verrrry quiet this week. As I have said before, if anything goes horribly wrong, I will be sure to report immediately.

So that means... things are going just fine.

Kaesea hit 11 pounds yesterday morning. When I saw that, I said, "Well, I guess that means you're going to barf and poop all day." And he did. Nothing dramatic or fret-worthy, but he ate a lot of food on Friday and I guess that backfired for him yesterday. He's been rather quiet as he recovers today, but still eating, playing, investigating, purring, etc. He was at 10.6 lbs this morning.

Clearly, he's obsessed with his weight and does not want to go over 11 lbs. Been reading too many fashion magazines, I guess.

Other than that, not much to report. As for daily photos, I have sabotaged us by enrolling in a photography class. You would think that would mean an improvement of photos, but the reality is that I have been relying on my favorite lens to take great photos for me for the past year.

Now I'm putting on my big-girl pants (well, skirt) and trying to take good photos myself and it's all "F-Stop... Aperture... what now?" here around Chez Kaesea.

I ended up taking a few photos like this:


(More than a few, actually...)

A couple did turn out okay, so I have gone ahead and post-dated those photos, so they'll appear here on their appropriate dates taken. Hopefully, as I get better using the camera, my photographs will reflect that (you know, so they can be as good as they were before I took the class... sigh.)

So that's this week's Kaesea Report. He's still large and in charge.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the old boy's hangin' in!
    I know I hated it when I went over 11 lbs. (in converted cat pounds- they're like dog years) myself.

    Don't you just love those "self-improvement" classes?

    ReplyDelete