Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brothers

As this is Kaesea's blog, I don't often post about his brothers, but, although he denies it, he does have two: Ben and Biscuit.

Ben is a very sweet lab/rottie mix who is terrified of Kaesea. This works out fine, because Kaesea hates him and avoids him like the plague.

Biscuit is a little terror -- an orange and white tabby perma-kitten who cannot be contained. His favorite pastime is to beat up on Kaesea. As you'd expect, Kaesea hates him, too.

Since Kaesea got sick, we have kept him separated from his brothers, but when we're all home, we let them all get together with supervision. Here's a rare shot of the whole furry family:



This is such a perfect shot of all of their personalities...

Kaesea: If I ignore you two, you aren't really here.
Biscuit: Hey, I like this pillow! This is just for me, right? Great!
Ben: Did you want me to sit here? Right here? Just like this? Ok!

1 comment: