Wednesday, July 1, 2009

07.01.09 [bonus photo]



I am very worried about Kaesea's procedure tomorrow, so I thought I would post this funny photo of our guy tonight. He loves those rubber rings. Loves. Them.

For the rest of the evening, I plan to spend quality time with him, curled up together on the bed. I know that as soon as I publish this post and go lie down in there, he will hop up and do the "Kaesea Thud" against me -- he stands near to me for a moment and then just flops with a big "THUD" sideways into me. It's very sweet and funny and makes us laugh every time. It's something I am grateful for every evening when it happens.

All right. Hitting publish now and then going to feel the loving THUD. Wish us luck tomorrow and I'll keep everyone posted whenever we know the results.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about Kaesea today. I hope that everything went well for him. -Hollie

    ReplyDelete