Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mmmm... shrimp!

Kaesea is still having a glum week, but his temperature remains normal and he's eating, so we're just watching him and keeping him comfortable.

Meanwhile, the highlight of his week (and maybe ours, too) was when I offered him some shrimp last night. Was he interested? You betcha!

(Thanks to Bill for snapping these shots while I was on Shrimp Feed duty.)


Sniffing the offering...

(Note that he is standing on his back legs!)

Trying to take a chomp:


A whole shrimp is a bit much to handle, so I broke it into bits.

That went over quite well:

Kaesea's paws are very strong -- he had a very firm grip on my hand there. And, yes, I still have all of my fingers. Miraculously.

I am so glad Bill got this next shot because this is a classic Kaesea look -- if there is something right in front of his face that he very interested in, he will go a little cross eyed to get a good look at it. This never fails to crack me up:

Mmmm... shrimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment