Friday, March 26, 2010

03.26.10 [daily photo]

I have been experimenting with some iPhone apps that basically embrace the crappy quality of iPhone photos by making them look intentionally crappy.

What do I mean by that? Well, this one looks like something that's been in a box in your basement since 1971:



Ha! The app is called Hipstamatic and I guess I should reject it due to its extreme hipness, but I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. I like taking photos, but have previously shied away from using the iPhone because of the absolute crap quality of the photos it takes.

This, however, cracks me up. All Kaesea needs in this photo is a giant afro. I can just imagine that he is holding a daisy out to me in his cropped out paw. Hee hee.

All this to say: you'll probably be seeing more of Kaesea from the 70s soon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment