Wednesday, June 15, 2011

06.15.11 : the blur



For the first time in his life, I took Kaesea outside today and let him check out the grass in the backyard. As I've mentioned before, Kaesea is extremely curious, so this was heaven for him!

As the blur in the photo indicates, he started trotting around right away. Our yard is fenced in and, at this point, I'm faster than Kaesea, so I'm not worried about him getting out. But he loooooved just sniffing around.

This photo also shows an interesting phenomenon that's been going on over the past few months -- the fur on Kaesea's back is getting lighter. He used to be dark grey all over. Now his back fur is almost a medium brown. Apparently cat's fur can lose pigment when they get older. And his is. It's funny to see -- in this photo, he barely looks like himself. Where's my grey cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment