Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kaesea's first night home

Having Kaesea home has been wonderful and nerve-wracking at the same time. I fret so much about him and what he is doing/how he is feeling, but... it's so good to see him taking 2-3 hour uninterrupted naps. It's amazing how much better one can sleep without getting poked in the butt every hour or having to deal with constantly whining dogs.

He seems much happier to be home and I, for one, am much happier to sleep in our bed, rather than with part of my body in a cage at a clinic. (Yes, I did this.) (No, there were no photos taken.)

I hope that being at home allows him to get the healing energy he clearly was not getting at the vet. Of course, we will continue to make regular and frequent return visits, but the term "outpatient" sounds like such a blessing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment