Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boring posts

I hate blog posts that basically say, "Yeah... not much going on here." It's a personal peeve. Having said that: Yeah... not much going on here.

I said in an earlier post that I would post right away if something terrible happens. Conversely, if nothing is going on at all, you probably won't hear from me. So if you don't see a post for a few days here, you can assume things are about the same.

Which they are.

Our biggest problem continues to be lack of eating (you would not know that from the daily photos yesterday and today, but don't be fooled. He didn't do that for very long.) He's drinking, playing, purring, peeing, pooping, keeping food down, etc. All good stuff. He's been doing better with the grooming, although he is still not up to Full Fluffitude.

As he has for the past week or so, he is mostly just hanging out. He sleeps peacefully and he seems content most of the time. When he doesn't, a tiny dose of painkiller puts him right back on track. I woke up last night to find him purring and kneading me with his paws, so, to the best of my ability to know these things, he seems happy to be here. And we, of course, are happy to have him.

Now I just wish he would eat more. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment